Oops! I Fixed the Linux Kernel

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 22 23:08:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

http://www.internetnews.com/dev-news/article.php/3767236/Oops+I+Fixed+the+Linux+Kernel.htm

"Fedora Project leader Paul Frields told InternetNews.com that the
Kerneloops package automatically delivers the messages the kernel dumps
into a repository the kernel maintainers can use to prioritize, diagnose
and fix problems.

"Fedora is involved because we track the kernel very aggressively,"
Frields said. "The Kerneloops capability also supports our dedication to
a healthy cooperation with upstream software providers like the kernel
developer community. It leverages the widespread use of Fedora for the
direct benefit of that community, who can see measurable results of
their work and shift resources as needed to target frequent or important
issues."

Rahul