distributor spin

Arnav Kalra arnavkalra007 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 12:28:29 UTC 2008

well i want to make a spin which contains the good packages out of
everything tree, is installable, download able and using this 'fedora' spin
we can make other spins using the everything tree, other rpms and other
software you get from anywhere. but we also need to have shell scripts using
which we access that program. so let me give an example. person A uses
fedora he has a friend named B who is tired of windows. so his B requests A
to give him linux in which his windows games and some other apps can run. so
A will use this spin to make a spin in which B's games and other apps are
preinstalled and run using wine