Approaching for a Fedora migration

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 16:14:52 UTC 2008

Folks,

Actually they were interested on Ubuntu as they have free shipping process.
But I have explain them about other features in Fedora.
Especially only Fedora support Sinhala language by default (without setting
repositories).
But still Ubuntu unable to fix that issue.

But unfortunately we don't have free shipping process.
As the Fedora Free Media Country coordinator and Ambassador I need all your
help to achieve this.

Due to unlimited Ubuntu distribution, community also moving to Ubuntu.

In a developing country this is much harder target. :(

--
Danishka Navin