Fedora - Ireland (maybe ot-ish)

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 11:40:40 UTC 2008

Hi gang,

1: Am wondering what the reaction would be to setting up a
Fedora-Ireland u\g. Seem to be lagging behind U again
http://www.ubuntu-ie.org/

1b: Should, I try get web-space myself (who know nothing of webbing)
or try get something within fedora webspace.

2: Looking at "Camara" http://www.camara.ie/
What would be the opinion, of Fedora Ambassador(s)\ug, (namely me at the
moment).  Getting involved with the Camara project, (Ubuntu Based)
but been involved as Fedora Reps.
The general idea, being to try setup a local office in the "South-East"
Ireland.  As they currently have Belfast and Dublin.

I have signed up for sfd, to get the fell of what going on and make new
contacts.

Frank

PS: please update any gpg keys to keyid: 46F74662

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
Skype: Frankly3D