CD/DVD Distributors

brendon brendontoogood at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 02:23:43 UTC 2008

agree with that and also what about vendors that are doing over priced
distribution of the media, as a previous post said that we all know the
price of media these days.

also just a idea, i have thought of though, is why don't we also put in
a information/fact sheet of fedora, ie about of its history and where
its going and a few url's on the sheet(printed of course) and if they
are ambassadors put in there fedora business card as well, in case they
need some support of help. just a marketing idea thought it might go
well.