CD/DVD Distributors

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 07:47:39 UTC 2008

Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On what basis do we remove vendors from our distribution list?

Looking at the various replies.
Without knowing the actual complaint(s).
It's difficult, to make a judgement.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/OnlineVendors
"Remember, we do reserve the right to refuse
or modify any listing at any time and for any reason."

1: As it's the Fedora "Brand", an apology as appropriate.
(!) Reasoning, the vendor is acting on behalf of Fedora, Remember IANAL.

(2) Can replacement media be sent via freemedia? contact Thomas

(3) More Info please, on issues that are important and that can affect
Fedora, don't ask for blind decisions.
(!) I know the question wouldn't have been asked if not deemed
necessary, but notwithstanding.....the jury hasn't been to court.

Frank

--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
Skype: Frankly3D