Fedora - Ireland (maybe ot-ish)

Victor Fernandez vfernandezg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:55:39 UTC 2008

Hi all, this is a great idea... I was thinking in something similar but
cover all the spanish user groups, focus in one hispanic portal like other
open source communities as http://es.opensolaris.org (OpenSolaris Hispano)
but in this way => http://es.fedoraproject.org (Fedora Hispano).

Thus, with his own mail-list and irc-channel.

What do you thinking about?

Regards.

http://vfernandezg.blogspot.com