CD/DVD Distributors

Mani A a.mani.cms at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 15:02:31 UTC 2008

2008/8/30 Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com>:
> On what basis do we remove vendors from our distribution list?

Do we have a Grievience Cell for dealing with customer dissatisfaction?

Vendors should clearly state the quality of the media being used.
We also need to distinguish between those who do it for excessive
profit and those who do not.
The courier/postal charges needs to be fixed too.

The rate for Indian vendors should be set at say

=<2 DVDs - Rs. 20
Courier - Rs 30
SpeedPost -Rs 25

For larger orders standard discount rates should apply.

Vendors should also indicate their duplication capabilities.
People who can pay for large quantities of media for use in install
fests and such should be able to locate them easily.

Best

A. Mani

--
A. Mani