Red Hat's Max Spevack On Defending Linux Freedom

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 1 15:07:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

http://www.techradar.com/news/computing/defending-the-flame-of-linux-freedom-483915

"LXF: Was it the community side or the technical side that attracted you
more?

MS: If I'm going to honest about myself I'd have to say that I was a
decent programmer, not a superstar programmer. Even in college there
were people who just loved to write code for hours and hours and hours,
and those were the best programmers. I liked it and was good enough at
it to get good grades, but it wasn't an all-consuming passion for me.

I always kind of thought that I would be in a technical company but in a
managerial, a leadership type of role, so looking back it doesn't
necessarily surprise me that this is the job I've ended up in. I live in
awe of our brilliant engineers and the things they can do. "

Slashdot:

http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/11/23/1349227

Rahul