Fedora 10 review

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 2 05:06:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

http://www.montanalinux.org/fedora-10-review.html

"It is clear that Fedora improves things from release to release as they
help mature the advanced technologies that they are early adopters of.
I'm a Fedora fanboy myself so I'm usually not disappointed with any
release but I think Fedora 10 overall has been one of their better releases.

I don't necessarily recommend Fedora 10 for a complete Linux newbie...
but wholeheartedly recommend it for users with 6 months or more of Linux
experience... especially for those who like being early adopters of new
software technologies. Fedora is also THE distro for those who are
considering becoming contributors."

Rahul