Fedora 10 is a 10

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 09:56:40 UTC 2008

On Mon, Dec 01, 2008 at 09:30:36AM -0900, Jeff Spaleta wrote:

> So if the core ideal behind our artwork process is Máirí­n's one-liner
> above... that its an expression of the believe that free(libre) media
> content matters... how do we better communicate that in a way that
> doesn't get confused with our featuring process?

We have an idiom for that - 'The proof is in the pudding.'

A smaller but important part of the release are all the ways we _use_
the release.  Just as we build from source, we do everything else from
open source and open content.

I agree, we need some terminology that differentiates this special
behavior and output from features.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41