Cool install Icons?

John Mackay mackay3 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 17:29:59 UTC 2008

Say you had the "Activity Center", reading documentation / playing tetris
should fit in a normal install lifespan, within 10 minutes, you wouldn't be
doing all of the activities, but rather choosing the more appealing to your
personal taste ;). I know it starts to sound like work, this are no splash
screens.(and it's not going to optimize the ext3 performance or making the
kernel faster) it'll just add value to the install sequence, and give people
options, while anaconda installs everything.