I still want a Fedora coffee table book, and you are going to help me make one.

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 13:32:34 UTC 2008

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to the team and thanks for all the awesome input and feedback.
I propose that we go ahead with the idea, moving swiftly.  I will be at
FUDCon as will Colby (RH A/V Guru) and we can begin taking pictures and
video/audio there as well.

Right now, I have set up a blank wiki page so we can start aggregating
everything around this effort.  It can be found here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Fedora_Picture_Book

Lisa, can you please post up what you have in this email on that page.
Also, are you available to attend the marketing meeting this Thursday at
3 Eastern, 12 Pacific?

I think the first step is to get pricing from somewhere, and according
to that figure out how many pages the book should be.  Ideally, I would
think we should aim for 200 pages.  What do y'all think?

Thanks,
Jack