PostgreSQL using Fedora 10 as the base for their LiveCD

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at CommandPrompt.com
Wed Dec 17 06:08:23 UTC 2008

> > Not really a news article per se - but nice to see PostgreSQL using
> > F10 as the base distribution.
>
> Devrim works for CommandPrompt, a PostgreSQL consulting organization
> and is a active contributor of Fedora maintaining many PostgreSQL
> packages He has been pushing out live cd's for a while now. I think,
> he is also interested in adding support for PostgreSQL to Spacewalk.
> Notice a pattern there?

Wow, lots of PostgreSQL word around ;)

Anyway, FWIW, this iso has been downloaded 840 times in last 2 days, and
I hope it also helps Fedora to be used more and more.
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
Co-Authors: PL/php, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/