Self-Introduction: Ujjwol Lamichhane

Ujjwol Lamichhane ujjwol at fedoraproject.org
Thu Dec 18 14:58:57 UTC 2008

Hi All,
I am Ujjwol Lamichhane(उज्जवल
लामिछाने)<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ujjwol>from Kathmandu, Nepal.
And a A-Level Student at Malpi Institute. And my goal
on fedora is to promote free and open software through it and get into the
development of it. About my qualification, i have been using fedora from
fedora 1 and to f9 as fedora 10 is having problem(filled a bugzilla). As i
having been now working as a fedora ambassador, i have been blogging,
advocating and giving presentation on fedora. I think my localization skill
may also be relevant....

Regards
Ujjwol Lamichhane