Marketing Plan Virtual Hackfest

Lisa Brewster sophistechate at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 22:39:25 UTC 2008

How do virtual hackfests work?  It will be almost impossible for me to be
around a computer for the meeting due to Christmas / travel preparations,
but if there's a compelling agenda then I can try to adjust my schedule.
But for the most part, I'll be out of pocket until after New Year's.

I'm finally able to catch up a bit on all the activity going on about the
photo book...great ideas and momentum, guys!

2008/12/22 Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>

> Hi Folks --
>
> As outlined in last week's Marketing meeting, the marketing folks are
> holding a Marketing Plan Virtual Hackfest in #fedora-meeting at 7 p.m.
> Eastern U.S. on Tuesday, 12/23 -- that's 0:00 UTC on Wednesday 12/24.
>
> Hope you all can make it.
>
> Larry Cafiero

Lisa Brewster
http://www.sophistechate.com