Self-Introduction : Markus McLaughlin (linuxglobe.wordpress.com)

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:36:25 UTC 2008

My name is Markus McLaughlin, I am a Screenwriter who loves the Linux OS!
 So much so, I want to publish a Linux Magazine for North America!  I chose
Fedora because it is both stable AND forward innovative.  I want to find
other Linux Users & Developers to write about their Linux experiences.  I
hope to encourage people to e-mail me their reviews of Applications,
Utilities, Games, and Distributions as well.  Fedora Linux is the BEST OS
out there right now, it gets better and better with each new release.  I
look forward to versions 9 and 10!  I hope MAC-like features will be
included for those releases.  I am learning to use JOOMLA for my LinuxGlobe
web site, I hope I can help others with JOOMLA too!  My e-mail is
hudsonman35 at gmail.com.  Onward & forward!
Markus McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA, USA