Fedora 9 Marketing plan?

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:22:14 UTC 2008

OK, I still haven't heard anything back from people about whether this
was a good idea or not but I'm pretty sure Alpha is out tomorrow so I
figured I'd finish it - at least the text content - so that we
definitely have something ready to point people to about Alpha.

If people had other things in mind - or just thought this was
unnecessary and don't think we should use it - it would have been good
for somebody to drop a note letting us know about this a little
earlier! I might make a few more changes, and I don't have a rawhide
system at the minute to take screenshots with so if somebody else
would like to add them that would be cool.

As always, any and all feedback would be welcome :)

Oh, and I haven't added ext4 information, no particular reason because
this is an entirely arbitrary list! It is a cool feature...maybe we
can list it for the beta and get an interview out about it in between
now and then.

Best wishes,

Jon