making the website better

Luis Felipe Marzagao/Yahoo lfelipebm at yahoo.com.br
Wed Feb 6 11:27:33 UTC 2008

I agree. For completely new useres (to linux and to open source), the
idea of a "project" itself sounds a bit strange. Some of them think it's
a product that is not "ready" yet, like something that has not come out
of the paper (the project or the bluprint). Changing it for something
like get-fedora.org, as suggested, may improve Fedora visibility and
download.