Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Feb 8 07:02:39 UTC 2008

John Adams wrote:
> Please don't misinterpret me ... I am in no way suggesting that the
> creativity of the art team be squelched.  Every day, there are tons of
> examples of new, interesting, innovative and creative designs that still
> exist within the "confines" of a brand's identity.  The designers that I
> know see this as a welcome challenge!

John, please also don't misinterpret Valent... he is in no way related
to the Art Team, he just has a passion to flame us :p (and was told in
numerous occasions to "put up or shut up" with no result...)
We in the Art Team like blue and consider it an important part of the
Fedora identity (in some cases the *main* part of the identity, as we
de-emphasize the logo in the desktop graphics).