What do you think the important news for fedora come from?

Juan Camilo Prada juankprada at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 22:36:01 UTC 2008

> Juan Camilo Prada wrote:
> > As i said in another post, I'm working on adding a news section to
> > fp.org, so i would like to know what you people think it would be good
> > to add as a feeder. I already though about fedora weekly news. So is
> > there any other fedora-related news/article/whatever feed??
>
> You could highlight Planet Fedora posts. I would like to get news.fp.o
> running but looks like we need people there. If you are interested
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/178

I might work on news.fp.org as it happens to be very related to what I'm
doing right now. but that would be after finishing what im doing right
now. Although i think I've finished, as all i need are the feeds to add
them to the script so please, keep commenting your ideas about fedora
related news sites :)