Vote for Fedora 9 in 2008!!!

Tejas Dinkar tejasdinkar at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 08:00:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, 05 Feb 2008, Markus McLaughlin sent out 2.0K bytes to say:
> you would vote for as the best!  I see Ubuntu as  Hillary Clinton and Fedora as
> Barack Obama, both wanting to be the best!  If there was an OS that runs like a
> Republican would, I think it would be PCLinuxOS or openSUSE.  Let's do a POLL

If there was an OS that ran like a republican would, I'd say it would
have to be slackware.

ALTERNATE ENDING:
If there was a republican that ran like my linux does, I'd just bring
along a DVD on voting day and watch the country work out-of-the-box.

ANOTHER ALTERNATE ENDING:
If there was an OS that ran like a republican would, i'd just hope it
runs as far away from me as it could.
--
Tejas Dinkar
http://gja.in