Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:38:54 UTC 2008

2008/2/10 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, 2008-02-09 at 17:06 +0100, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> > > >

> > > Hey, the SVGs are there, if you want to revert back to the old colors
> > > for your own usage. ;-)
> > >
> > > ~m
> >
> > I will, and by the comments in ambassadors list looks like I wont be
> > the only one ;)
>
> The new colors make me want to hurt myself.

The new colors make more sense from a branding standpoint.  While the
old colors were more lively they don't have a "fedora" look to them.
I'm not to keen on the gray ones either but they are at least
thematic.  The beautiful thing is that just as Máirín points out the
SVGs are still out there so you can work up your own colors.  Show us
what you've got!

Hey, I'm a total beginer at inkscape and I cooked these up from the
colors on the FedoraColors wiki page.  If I can do it anyone can. ;-)
http://www.russellharrison.com/fedora/artwork/posters/
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ArtWork/FedoraColors
Russell
--
Russell Harrison
Systems Administrator -- Linux Desktops

Note:  The positions or opinions expressed in this email are my own.
They are not necessarily those of my employer.