Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Russell Harrison rtlm10 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:01:20 UTC 2008

2008/2/11 Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com>:
> On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Russell Harrison wrote:
>
> > I'm operating on the assumption that the colors used within the logo
> > are "official".  I notice that there is clearly an intention to add
> > more colors to that page but it hasn't been done yet.  Máirín blogged
> > about some color pallets she was playing with in Agave but I suspect
> > there hasn't be an actual effort to define a Fedora color pallet. That
> > is probably a task that should be worked on by both the Marketing and
> > Artwork teams.
>
> Maybe someone wants to put this task up and claim it?

Do you think this is best tracked as a subtask of the Brand Position
task (not much there), a separate marketing task, or should it be
driven primarily from the Artwork SIG?  I can see a case for any of
the above.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/BrandPosition
--
Russell Harrison
Systems Administrator -- Linux Desktops

Note:  The positions or opinions expressed in this email are my own.
They are not necessarily those of my employer.