Generic Fedora Poster Designs for Events

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Thu Feb 14 11:14:06 UTC 2008

----- "Máirín Duffy" <duffy at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I've updated the posters using the color suggestions from John Adams
> and the text Paul Frields gave me in my blog [1] (with one minor mod) and
> some layout suggestions from Robin Norwood in IRC (the original design
> [...]
> what do you think?

They're great!

I just received a couple of *printed* versions for "Fedora by Night" event and also on the paper they're wonderful!  :-)

I added the contact of a local print service to wiki (only for Italy, I'm sorry):
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AmbassadorVendors

Next week (after the event) I'll upload some shots on flickr, so you can see the effect they do in a conference room.

Thank you again Mairin. Well done!
Bye bye

--
Francesco Crippa