Fwd: news.fp.o

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:24:19 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I raised this on the infrastructure list as I'd personally love to see
news.fp.o get going sooner rather than later. Initially I was just
inquiring about the current state of the project, but Mike pointed out
that wordpress is set to be used in other parts of infrastructure and
so might make deployment easier if we could use this as well.

I had a little look at word press and it seems like it fulfills most
of the goals listed in the ticket, but take a look below for my
detailed thoughts. I don't know if people want to focus this
conversation on one list, but I've posted to both marketing and news
because I think both groups could definitely make use of it (I
certainly have ideas kicking around from a marketing perspective!) ..

Best,

Jon