Fedora Forums

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:41:33 UTC 2008

Hi again :p

I'm not sure this is the best place to put this, as I know that
fedoraforums.org is run independently of the main project - but I also
know at least Rahul is involved with the project.

Now that Fedora is allowed to point at legally dubious stuff from the
website, is it worth considering pulling fedoraforums.org under the
official fedora banner? At the very least it would be fun to try and
expand the consistent look and feel we're now striving for on the
website, and it might make it easier for new users to find and have
confidence in the forums.

This is just a thought - it may be a completely useless one :)

Best,

Jon