Fedora 10 Presentations

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:47:41 UTC 2008

Happy 2008!  We have six to eight months on how to best put out the word
about Fedora 10!
I think small Newspaper ADs showing the NEW Fedora 10 Logo and what event
would present
it might be the way to go!  Something like a type of Expo that shows what
Fedora 10 AND Red
Hat Enterprise Linux 6 can do for a home, small business, or enterprise.
 There should be give-
aways of Fedora 10 with a DEMO of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 attached!
 There should be
low cost laptops, desktops, & servers sold there that can run Fedora or Red
Hat.  There should
be inexpensive sweatshirts, t-shirts, baseball caps, & usb flash drives all
bearing either the
Fedora 10 Logo or the Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 Logo.  There should be
sausage, hot dogs,
popcorn, brownies, and soda available to all who come, with the proceeds
going to the OLPC
project.

Fedora 10 must be on par with Ubuntu 8 & Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 that can
run older
Windoze Games, has optional MAC OS X-like features, a longer life cycle,
GIMP 2.6,
OpenOffice 2.4, GNOME 2.22 or 2.4, Audacity, KompoZer, Inkscape, Scribus,
and some
type of Video Editor.

I hope I can get some insight and/or help about starting a Linux Magazine
right here in Boston!

I contacted Karlie Robinson at on-disk.com about such a bold project!  It's
important that a
North American based Linux Magazine is available on newsstands everywhere!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA