Fedora Electronics Lab - Linux For You Current Issue

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jan 18 13:25:00 UTC 2008

Hi

I couldn't find any information online about this but one of the local
Linux users group members notified that Linux For You magazine current
issue bundles Fedora Electronics Lab Live CD. This print magazine claims
to be the only Asian print magazine dedicated to Linux and has tens of
thousands of copies circulation rate. Since they also run a sister
magazine called Electronics For You, they have a good interest in
electronics which probably explains the choice. I thought it was pretty
interesting info to pass on. I will post an update once I get to see a
copy.

Rahul