Fedora TV is ready to go!

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jul 3 15:14:34 UTC 2008

Right,

We have a Trac instance now, thanks to the kind infrastructure people :)

https://fedorahosted.org/fedoratv/

Any FAS account holders can login, file a ticket with information
about a video/audio they want to submit for the feed, and we can
respond openly and hold any discussions about whether to include the
file or not.

Before announcing this to the project outside of this list, I'd like
to ask people to review the text I've put up and make any changes they
think are needed.

We still need to find a better way to update the feed, but that can
wait until everything else is running smoothly.

Best,

Jon