Fedora TV is ready to go!

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 17:10:19 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 7:14 AM, Jonathan Roberts
<jonrob at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Right,
>
> We have a Trac instance now, thanks to the kind infrastructure people :)
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/fedoratv/

What is the rss feed url? Do we have that listed on a page somewhere
outside of Miro itself?  For people using other "podcasting" clients
we should make it easy to find.  Possibly on the start page.

I've gotten permission from the gpodder upstream to patch the default
list of rss feeds that gpodder will pre-populate for first time users
of gpodder on a system.  I want to add our fedora rss feed to it and
see how it goes.

-jef