eeedora 2.0 ?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 14:33:22 UTC 2008

Hi,
are there anybody interested in working on Eeedora? As I can see by
eeedora page (custom Fedora version for Asus eee) [1] it looks like it
is dead in the water (please corect me if I'm wrong).

I would put al of my talents to work on this project but I'm not a
coder so please point me in the right direction. I see Ubuntu doing a
much [2] more so I'm wandering it there is not engough Fedorans using
Asus eeePC or are they just happy with Xandros or Ubuntu [2] on their
Asus eees?

[1] http://eeedora.complexvalues.com/
[1b] http://wiki.eeeuser.com/howto:eeedora
[2] http://www.ubuntu.com/products/mobile