eeedora 2.0 ?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jul 22 06:27:36 UTC 2008

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:
>> And I think we want the default look and feel everywhere, this is our
>> identity. But a spin (say a spin for ultraportables) can have (if I
>> understood correctly) a different default (maybe a non-animated, small
>> resolution version of the default wallpaper).
>>
> That's exactly why I was suggesting to split the current package, so that
> each spin could have its own wallpaper. And on the DVD, I don't think we
> are currently running out of space...

Then maybe someone should fill a bug against that package, I doubt the
desktop guys read this list. Or talk on the spins SIG about which
defaults are acceptable to be changed in a spin.

As for CD versus DVD, I have the feeling that lately we promote more and
more the "Desktop" Live CD (where we have a number of package which
deserve to be included but not enough space for them).