Fedora contributor video series experiment

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:28:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> An additional question may be: "How (and maybe when) have you started
> contributing to Fedora".
>
> Also "What do you like the most at contributing to Fedora?" and also be bold
> and ask "What are the areas where you think it could be better?"

For simplicity I want a single question and a response time limit as
part of the script.  It's our first attempt at this sort of thing, and
I don't want a big pile that requires a massive amount of human
editing to do anything useful with.

To that extend I think Paul's example question is structured
wrongly...way to wordy.

For the first time out I also don't want a criticism question or a
suggestion question.  The reason I suggested this exercise was to
generate video material we could use for external-facing marketting
reasons. Video we can string together with minimal editting and show
to external people to get them interested in joining our community.

I think you have something close to the right question here:
"What do you like the most about contributing to Fedora"

short, direct, positive.

-jef