Fedora on Slashdot topics

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jun 6 13:58:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, 6 Jun 2008, Dimitris Glezos wrote:

> And Slashdot editors fall back in using the Red Hat symbol with their
> Fedora announcements. Any reason not to request adding Fedora there?

I have asked several times in the past and they have always just said
"no".

I even offered to ask our art team to create the graphic for them.

Maybe someone else should ask.  :)  Last time I mentioned it to them was
just before they posted an interview with me, which was probably almost
2 years ago, at this point.

--Max