Screencasts - Cheese

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 07:09:38 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:35 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Also, we can try a collaboration with ccLiveContent (is that project still
> alive?)

That potential future is in my head.  I want to start with utility
videos like tutorial screencasts  and figure out how we want to make
that utility content available. Once we get that in front of users and
we start getting feedback, we can start talking about the generating
and hosting of more expressive content.. entertainment and editorial
material. And once we start generating expressive content we can try
to work some of the better content into a ccLiveContent distribution
or similar.

-jef