Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!
duffy at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jun 12 05:43:17 UTC 2008
Duvelle Jones wrote:
> Just that we would be up against Fedora's ever so changing perception
> and at the moment, "usability and user-friendliness" seems somewhat off
> that perception.
- How can you say Fedora's perception is 'ever so changing'? What is
that statement based on?
- How do you see Fedora's perception? How is it not related to usability
> That doesn't mean that we aren't, hell there is much in fedora that
> would turn that perception on it's head. But as with Red Hat, our own
> enemy would be ourselves and changing how people think when the Fedora
- How is Red Hat it's own enemy? What are you talking about?
I guess I am most concerned about:
- What Fedora actually *IS*
- How we market Fedora for people's perceptions of it to be more fully
in-line with what is actually *IS* and what we are striving for it to
And I'm really interested in your ideas on the latter, especially.
More information about the marketing