Fedora Contributor Stories

rafael liu rafaelliu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 16:06:12 UTC 2008

I think it's a great idea. Nothing like hearing from passionate guys to
raise passion on others. Making videos would definitely be a way to go.

One thing I think is missing is a way, a channel, to reach common people,
simple users, not just people working with Fedora Project. I find Read Hat
Magazine a great idea, and such a light approach to market and be in touch
with simple end users. Posting such videos there from time to time would
certainly make lists like this bigger =)