Recruiting Students (Campus Ambassadors)

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 05:47:36 UTC 2008

Add me, Jack: I'm a student at Cabrillo College in Aptos (Santa Cruz
County), California. I'm an ambassador and I'm also the president
(albeit outgoing president in the Fall) of the Cabrillo College
GNU/Linux Users Group.

Let me know what I can do to help.

Larry Cafiero
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Lcafiero