I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 27 15:04:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

> I too think there should a Fedora News Channel site covering success
> stories
> with Fedora, Red Hat related news concerning Fedora, educational uses of
> Fedora, multimedia uses, and FUN things to do with it as well.

So do I :)

However, Red Hat already has its own magazine, let's keep both separated,
don't you think ?

Why at wordpress.com ? Couldn't Fedora host it ?

> which anyone can add a blog posting, a photo, a video in Theora &
> QuickTime
> from a FUDcon, audio using OGG Vorbis & AAC...
This looks more like a planet to me, and there is already the
planet.fedoraproject.org

IMHO, a FedoraNews site should be run by a "journalists" team (of course
open for everyone to contribute) with editorial rules so that the content
remains consistent.

> Have a great Fourth of July!

What happens on 4th of July ? o_O

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)