I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 27 18:19:12 UTC 2008

2008/6/27 Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:51 AM, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 9:22 AM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> A simple solution already exists, lets get these things on the Fedora
>>> channel on Miro.  Jonathan Roberts can post anything there you like.
>>

>> Correction.. anything I like.

Anything we like might be a better way of phrasing, but that's being pedantic...

> Clearly I missed the purpose of the Miro channel.  Seems this might be
> a bit different than I was thinking.

What were you thinking?

My thoughts are that this channel is to be used to share videos about
Fedora - everything and anything about Fedora - provided it's a
reasonable quality. This includes tutorials (like you've been doing),
interviews, news bulletins (if anybody wanted to do them, why not?),
contributor/user stories etc etc

Best,

Jon