Recruiting Students (Campus Ambassadors)

Rashadul Islam irashadul at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 22:50:57 UTC 2008

hi all:

i believe each ambassador has a plan to hold the perfection of Fedora
Community. Let find and give some option to the new people who really wants
to help Fedora and its Community. In this way, we can make a difference to
the goal.
The Ambassadors should be a guide of those Student Ambassador and help them
when and whenever they want. More than, encourage them to the best.
Once again, the aim of Fedora ambassadors are different than Student
Ambassadors. We should work beside the student network and let them learn
one step ahead to make Fedora more wide in marketing.

Regards,

Rashadul Islam
Fedora Ambassador
Home Site: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RashadulIslam