Some marketing tips from Linux magazine

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 20:20:52 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  Which descriptions don't make sense either in the summary or after
>  reading the specification. I think these are fairly good descriptions
>  considering they are essentially developer specifications.

How about this as a compromise....
What if we leave the feature process development driven.. but we hook
in a way for someone who is perusing the feature summaries to easily
drop a comment or a note if they want a layperson explanation.  The
notes would go to a marketing group..maybe even this list...an answer
is formulated and sent back to the person who asked the the
explanation and additionally linked in to the feature summary on the
feature list without disturbing the development oriented information
there.

This might even be useful in figuring out where the next developer
interview opportunities are.

-jef