Beta Release Notes - FINAL EDIT NEEDED

Jonathan Roberts jonathan.roberts.uk at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 10 16:18:04 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Does anybody have a spare half an hour to go through the Beta release
notes and tidy it up? I think most of the content we need is there
(even if it's not all there, we've got pretty good coverage) but
there's just one or two sections that need changing from long bulleted
lists with esoteric iamext4developer bits and bobs that need tidying
before release.

I'm feeling pretty swamped myself just now as it's the last week of
term and there seems to be a million things to do before going home on
Thursday! If it can wait until the weekend then I should be able to do
it then, but if somebody else has the time to tidy things you'd be a
hero :)

Many thanks,

Jon