joining Marketing

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 06:07:08 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-10 at 07:48 -0700, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:

> Cool; I'm figuring we can grandfather anyone into the group who has
> been
> active on the list; we don't need to go back and ask for self-intros.

OK, that's done.

Historically, I tend to leave requests in the queue where there hasn't
been a self-intro, figuring the person is getting around to it.  Too
often another administrator comes in and approves the person with no
self-intro having happened.  It's not that I'm stuck on the self-intro
itself; I'm stuck on each group having it's own join process[1] and
people needing to respect that when coming in.  Part of that is reading
and following directions.  We also don't poke each other with the
scissors because they are sharp.  The usual kindergarten stuff.

So we now have a few people in the queue who haven't self-intro'd.  Here
are their details, and if they don't intro within the week, I think we
should reject the requests.

Names (acccount names):
        Dennis Buice (trombone)
        Sebastian Dziallas (sdz)
        Pavel Zhukov (zeus)

If one of those accounts is yours, please send us an introduction and
tell us a bit about who you are.  You are more than welcome. :)

- Karsten

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/SelfIntroduction

- Karsten

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Join