how is this website related to the project?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Mar 18 12:25:58 UTC 2008

Thomas Chung wrote:
> 2008/3/17 Juan Camilo Prada Ojeda <juankprada at gmail.com>:
>> well i was just searching for some tips/tutorials/guides on the internet and
>> i found this site-> http://www.fedoramd.org/
>>
>> It happens to have almost the same content of fp.o site but doest seem to be
>> a official website, my concern is that if it is not
>>  official it doesnt specify, and due to it being so like fp.o it could have
>> content that might damage the ideas of fedora project
>
> I'm not sure it'll damage fedora project but he[1] is one of our
> mirrors[2] in Moldova[3].

But is fair from them to use exactly the same content as fp.org with
*two more* banner ads (and some local news feeds)?

If fair is such case to have the following footer text?

"Copyright © 2008 Red Hat, Inc. and others. All Rights Reserved. Please
send any comments or corrections to the websites FedoraMD.org.

The Fedora Project is maintained and driven by the community and
sponsored by Red Hat. This is a community maintained site. Red Hat is
not responsible for content"