Store SIG Update - 2008-03-19

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Mar 22 21:30:02 UTC 2008

On Sat, Mar 22, 2008 at 5:20 PM, Ian Weller <ianweller at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Turns out the time I thought I had I don't have, so I don't think I'll
>  be able to come up with a mockup of the page.

No worries.  Thanks for letting us know.

>  I presume it would look mostly like the fedoraproject.org page... same
>  template...

Yes, I would expect the look and feel to pretty much "plug-in" to the
existing look and feel.  The initial store is relatively simple to
start with - more of a global landing page that directs people to the
appropriate place.  I expect if the initial launch of the store is
successful over time then the complexity might increase - but in its
first iteration we are striving for simple.

Thanks!
Jeffrey