Co-branding?

Bart Couvreur couf at skynet.be
Wed Mar 26 18:29:18 UTC 2008

Op woensdag 26-03-2008 om 11:04 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Karsten
'quaid' Wade:
> On Wed, 2008-03-26 at 18:04 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
>
> > I think everyone who really know fedora know how RH is helping us, and
> > i think it the biggest prize we can give it.
>
> As an idea that I think is good for Fedora and addresses some of Rahul's
> original concern, do we have a "History of Fedora" page?
>
> If/when we do, a nice timeline diagram that looks all Fedora pretty, we
> can link to it from our front page.  That way people interested in such
> things can find out for themselves without a ton of independent research
> or "just knowing".
>
> - Karsten

We have 2 pages, one reflecting the RHL history [1] and the other
showing the Fedora history [2]. The latter might need some polishing, or
a merge with the former.

[1]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/History
[2]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/HistoricalSchedules

Bart

--
Bart <couf at fedoraproject.org> <couf at skynet.be>
key fingerprint: 6AAB 544D 3432 D013 776D  3602 ADB6 6B2A D93F 0F93