news.fedoraproject.org

Jonathan Roberts jonrob at fedoraproject.org
Sun Mar 30 16:21:35 UTC 2008

So people,

what are we doing about this next?

It seems that there are a number of good reasons for us to make this
work using Lyceum, so I'm happy to go with that provided we can find a
packager - Rahul you said you might be able to help with this? Also,
Mike McGrath mentioned that we have an existing relationship with
upstream so perhaps they might be interested in helping? And one final
port of call could be Fedora's current Wordpress maintainer...

With respect to workflow, how do people think we can test this? I
personally think if we come up with an initial list of content types
we're targeting, and do a test run of each of these to see how things
will work? Maybe this is overkill, I'm open to suggestions!

Infra can help us out with OpenID/SSS.

And as for the theme, what do people think of what I came up with at
http://test.questionsplease.org ?

Let's try and get answers to all these questions by the next week, I
think that seems a reasonable target and then perhaps we can begin to
move forward with this again :)

Best wishes,

Jon