New Content for fedoraproject.org

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 1 04:59:47 UTC 2008

Juan Camilo Prada wrote:

> The idea here is to start thinking about the objective of the website.
> Right now there is no defined horizon and so the website is not that
> useful as it should be. Think of this effort as a "start from scratch"
> as nobody seems to know what the real objective for the website should
> be, so finding that would lead us to get the correct content to be used

I think we are going through the same discussions every now and then. If
you are going to lead the effort, I suggest you make a decision based on
earlier feedback from

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-February/msg00076.html

One concrete short term improvement would be to look at changing the
download page for the Fedora 9 release. Details at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields/NewGetFedora

Rahul